This post may contain affiliate links and I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, feel free to check out my affiliate disclosure.
Refreshing and zesty, raspberry caipiroska is an easy cocktail to mix up for a crowd or just for chill weekend sipping!
It’s fruity, full of flavor, and super easy to make! Oh, and if you’re serving this raspberry caipiroska to a crowd, simply adjust the quantities to make a pitcher.
More often than not, I find myself preparing this raspberry caipiroska because of its delicious sweet sourness, like this passion fruit cocktail – it just tastes like summer!
It has a delicious fruity taste and such an eye-catching look – I always get compliments from friends when serving it in barbecues or parties.
Tips for a perfect raspberry caipiroska
- Choose a lime with soft, thin skin as these are the juiciest ones.
- Before muddling, add the lime wedges with the pulp up. This way, the lime skin won’t get beaten up too severely, becoming bitter.
- In the same breath, cut the lime lengthwise and remove the pith.
- If you only have frozen raspberry, that’s fine. Simply remove it from the freezer 30 minutes before making your cocktail.
- It’s always good to remember that raspberries have a bunch of little seeds. If it bothers you, press the raspberries through a fine-meshed sieve and only use the juice in your drink.
On a side note – I use a cocktail shaker for this drink because it is easier to muddle the ingredients in it and because I can adequately shake the cocktail, mixing the alcohol.
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can always muddle it in your glass. Still, I highly recommend you purchase one as this is a useful evergreen tool that will serve you for years to come.
I use and am very satisfied with mine – here’s a link to a complete cocktail shaker plus muddler from Walmart.
How to make a raspberry caipiroska
Place the lime wedges with the pulp up in the shaker and cover with the brown sugar.
Next, muddle to release the juice but avoid beating up the skin too much.
Add the raspberries tot the cocktail shaker and crush them all together.
Add the crushed ice and vodka and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
Pour your caipiroska (unstrained) into a glass and top it off with more crushed ice. Garnish with additional raspberries.
Want more inspiration? Then check out the best caipiroska recipes I have here!
- 1 lime, wedges
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6-7 fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces vodka
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- Place the lime wedges with the pulp up in the shaker and cover with the brown sugar.
- Next, muddle to release the juice but avoid beating up the skin too much.
- Add the raspberries tot the cocktail shaker and crush them all together.
- Add the crushed ice and vodka and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Pour your caipiroska (unstrained) into a glass and top it off with more crushed ice. Garnish with additional raspberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Did you enjoy this raspberry caipiroska recipe? Then help me spread the word and share it with a friend who might like it too!