This Brazilian coffee cocktail is sweet, easy, and slightly creamy – just right to enjoy long, relaxing summer evenings!
Recently, I have tried out a couple of new caipirinha flavors, our national cocktail, and the outcome was seriously mouth-watering!
Still, because this experiment turned out so well, I went ahead and finally tried a somewhat creamy coffee drink with a Brazilian twist – the outcome was again delectable!
Brazilian coffee cocktail
Well, it’s not a secret we Brazilians not only love a good cup of coffee but also have a sweet tooth.
We drink a lot of coffee every day and eat considerable amounts of sugar (see our traditional dishes, for example) – so, better yet if we can combine both, right?
For instance, even our typical Brazilian coffee is nicely sweet.
Anyway, this cocktail is a little sweet and creamy, as I said above, but if you think it’s too sweet for your taste, feel free to cut down on the sweetener.
Beyond that, it is made of coffee and booze, so it’s straightforward to make.
Ingredients for a boozy Brazilian coffee drink
- Sweetened condensed milk – This is the sweetener of your drink, but it also adds the creamy texture together with the liqueur. Yes, you can drink condensed milk. In fact, I served up lots of drinks with this ingredient here on the site, such as this coconut cocktail and this red wine cocktail.
- Coffee – You will want to use good quality coffee to ensure your drink has an excellent taste. Also, I made it with a robust instant espresso powder because I live the caffeine punch, but you can choose the brewing method of your choice.
- Coffee liqueur – It enhances the coffee flavor and adds a nice toffee hint to the cocktail.
- Cachaça – A funky Brazilian liquor made of sugarcane juice. It has a subtle grassy taste and pairs perfectly with coffee! You can buy your cachaça online here. I know these brands personally.
- Ice – This Brazilian coffee cocktail is tastier when served ice cold!
Read next: Tasty cachaça drinks to make at home
How to make a Brazilian coffee cocktail
It’s the easiest cocktail ever!
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients and shake vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds to mix the ingredients well and break the ice.
Pour into a cocktail glass and enjoy!
Save it for later!
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) espresso
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) cachaça
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients, including the cachaça, and shake vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds to mix the ingredients well and break the ice.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
Did you like this Brazilian coffee cocktail recipe? Then share it with a friend who might like it too!